On July 28th, the Trump administration and Department of Homeland Security issued a memo addressing the recent Supreme Court decision around DACA and their response.
Immediate changes to the DACA program were announced.
Here’s What You Need to Know
- All DACA initial applications will be rejected
- Advance Parole requests for existing DACA recipients will be considered on a very limited, case-by-case basis
- Renewal applications will be considered on a case by case basis and work permits will be valid for 1 year
- Schedule a legal consultation with an immigration attorney to understand your options
- The fight is not over! Legal challenges against the administration will take place. Stay informed!
Call Centro at (847) 695-9050 for assistance.